Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summer Fever Barbara Bort Bronzing Powder (review)


Well if u ask me wad type of bronzer I have in my kit... There is one prodct i totally recommend. That is the "Summer Fever Barbara Bort Bronzing Powder'. One of the best bronzers i've used. This product comes in a compact form. Perfect for a person who wants to look all bronzed up for a night out or trying to fake a golden bronze tan to their skin. This product is very pigmented and is perfect for any use. For me personally. I apply it to my clients face as a highliter to highlight certain parts of the face or to use it to dust around the chest for that extra bronzy look. This product however is not recommended for photography because of the amount of shimmer that is present in the product how ever it does work well for a normal everyday look and for those who like shimmer... For me I give a 3/5 rating...

No comments:

Post a Comment