Monday, May 9, 2011

Cheap products which are good for photoshoots?


Wad products should I use when it comes to being on set in front of the camera?... Well Most people or makeup artists would be answering you HD makeup by MAC, Bobbi Brown, MakeupForever, and all those High End products... Well you cant deny that these products definitely are the best HD makeup in the world producing HD pictures and most probably is being recognized throughout the entire world.

Recently I came across a product which I too adore very much... Its very affordable and worth it... Well obviously you cant compare it to the high end products. But it does work well with photos.

Introducing the REVLON PHOTOFINISH LIQUID FOUNDATION! I am now a huge fan of this product. This foundation gives off a very nice natural glowy sheen to the face and works well in photos... Many might have said dat this product has particles of shimmer in it which will ruin photos but for me I find dat those small particles of shimmer does not appear on camera after being blended well into the skin.

I gotta admit Im giving it a rate of 4 out of 5 for this product.

1 comment: