Thursday, May 26, 2011

Custom made lipsticks


I had the craziest idea ever yesterday and i was like I really desperately need a few different shades of lipsticks other than the typical colors dat i have currently in my kit. So I came up aith an idea why not make my own lip colors...

I ransacked my whole collection of shadows and found some realli nice colors but had already been smashed somehow or another. Custom made lipsticks are great u can add as much pigments you want or how thick or creamy u want it and the texture you want. It might be quite a messy process but it did pay off. Now I have blue lipstick, dark violet, light blue, black, orangey copper, and all sorts of different lip colors.

What did I use?


Dats simply easy, just a bottle of vaseline, and eyeshadows or pigments.

No comments:

Post a Comment