Thursday, January 26, 2012

Foundation Review : Cyber Colors Gemstone Aqua-Base Pudding Foundation

I was strolling in the shopping centre last week and I came across Cyber Colors. I have loads of different foundations consisting from liquid foundations, cream foundations, grease paints, stick foundations and etc. This time I was totally amazed by this aqua pudding foundation. I tested and pretty much loved the texture of it. It actually blended perfectly on to my hands leaving a really natural finish... Cyber Colors was actally having a discount that day so WHY NOT?/.... 


This foundation gives off a very natural finish and feels really refreshing and moist upon application. the great thing about this foundation is it can give off a matte finish if powdered or a dewy finish without powder... This foundation also has a SPF value of 20... Definitely a very good foundation to be purchased... Not to expensive and is quite affordable to those who are looking for a foundation that offers a natural to medium coverage.
This product too can be applied with bare fingers or with a foundation brush...

IF U ASK ME HOW MUCH I WOULD RATE IT>>>> 


Ill give it a 4

No comments:

Post a Comment