Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas / wintery makeup

SInce the christmas season is here and winter is here... I decide to do a makeup look for this festive holidays... I came up witha very sweet and pretty look using all Aery Jo Products... I used a very natural liquid foundation on the skin keeping the skin very natural and fresh looking. This ensures the skin to give off a very healthy dewy look for the winter. ON the eyes i decided to use a greyish toned eyeshadow and blended in with a matte black eyeshadow creating a very soft smokey look on the eyes. For a finishing touch on the eyes, I added a bit of shimmer particles on the eyes to give it an extra pop. On the eyes, I used a very peachy blush for that healthy looking flush on the cheeks. To finish the look, I used a very soft pink almost close to a white color on the lips and topped it over with a clear lipgloss..

No comments:

Post a Comment